Easyfairs is a diverse, multinational and multilingual business. What unites us is our commitment to excellence, our passion, ambition and dynamism. To thrive at Easyfairs, what really counts is an agile mindset. We are all team players who have fun together while pursuing success!
We are on the search for a driven, energetic, and passionate individual to join the team and help drive our growing business forward.
Through its mission 'visit the future', Easyfairs is ambitious and driven to provide life-changing events for the communities it serves. With over 220 events, 28,000 exhibitors and 1.2m visitors, across 10 venues and 17 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing events businesses in the world. More importantly, we offer a fantastic working environment in our Madrid office and a company culture where talent and success are rewarded – and where having fun is one of our corporate values.
About the role
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our growing Industrial Team, covering several established trade exhibitions.
The focus of this role is to get close to the market quickly, source and close new business, develop current accounts and exceed targets across all products.
Preferred skills, experience, and attributes are:
- Keen interest in events sector
- Personable with excellent communication skills, both written and interpersonal – you will need to create strategic proposals covering all products as well as hold face-to-face meetings and telephone calls with prospects.
- Consultative approach to sales with an interest in creating the right opportunity for the client.
- Ambitious and driven individual who takes pride in owning a project and always strives for the best outcome.
- KPI driven, viewing KPI’s and targets as opportunities to exceed performance.
- Strategic business vision, profile very oriented to objectives.
- Adaptability and resilience.
- Ability and interest in performing research to identify new business opportunities and keep up to date with the last trends in the target industries.
- Team player
- English and Spanish (Portuguese is a plus)
If you like what you hear and believe you have the right skills and attributes to succeed at Easyfairs, we would love to meet you. Please apply with your CV and covering letter.