Easyfairs is a diverse, multinational and multilingual business. What unites us is our commitment to excellence, our passion, ambition and dynamism. To thrive at Easyfairs, what really counts is an agile mindset. We are all team players who have fun together while pursuing success!
We are on the search for a driven, energetic, and passionate individual to join the team and help drive our growing business forward.
About the role
We are looking for an Operations Assistant to join our Madrid office, covering several established trade exhibitions.
You will be working within the Operations Team across several Easyfairs exhibitions, based in Spain and Portugal, managing Exhibitor orders and assisting with Exhibitor queries.
Skills, experience and attributes required are:
- Previous work experience in the exhibition or events sector or in a similar role
- High standards of communication
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Impeccable customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure
- Competence in Microsoft Office products
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Responsibilities will also include:
- Coordinate and management of the Exhibitor Shop and assisting Exhibitors with their pre-show orders and achieving revenue targets
- Liaising with Exhibitors to ensure all Exhibitors receive the highest level of customer service pre-show, onsite and post show.
- Management of exhibitor manuals
- Running the Organiser Helpdesk onsite
- Administrative support
If you think you have what it takes to grow with Easyfairs and share in our exciting future, please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing how you are perfect for the job.